Each fall, the N.C. Network of Grantmakers hosts a Foundation Fair, where foundations and nonprofits throughout the state gather for a "career-fair" style event that serves as an opportunity for grantmakers and nonprofits to learn more about each others' mission, funding needs and areas of interests.
This year's Foundation Fair was held on Friday, October 11, 2013 in Flat Rock, North Carolina.
The following organizations exhibited at the fair:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina Foundation
- Burroughs Wellcome Fund
- The Cannon Foundation
- Community Foundation of Henderson County
- Community Foundation of Western North Carolina
- The Duke Endowment
- Golden LEAF Foundation
- Hispanics in Philanthropy
- Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust
- Mary Duke Biddle Foundation
- North Carolina Center for Nonprofits
- North Carolina Community Foundation
- Institute for Nonprofits at N.C. State University
- North Carolina GlaxoSmithKline Foundation
- Sisters of Mercy of North Carolina Foundation
- Western North Carolina Nonprofit Pathways
- Z. Smith Reynolds Foundation
Stay tuned for information about the 2014 Foundation Fair!