Membership with NCNG affords many benefits, here are a few of the tools available to NCNG Members.
Resources related to national and regional philanthropy,
government, and support and nonprofit organizations, in addition to information
about philanthropic and nonprofit publications can be found here.
Services Specifically for:Programming
- Between the annual meeting, the foundation fair, policy briefings, and numerous networking group events, the programs offered the NCNG members have variety on content, style, issue, location, timing, and format, so there's something for everyone. Let us know if you have an new idea for a program.
- Are you curious who else is funding in a particular issue area or geographic area? Looking for information on the types and amounts of grants given in a particular issue area in North Carolina? Any of question about the philanthropic landscape in North Carolina? We're happy to do the research for you.
- Whether an evaluation survey, staff survey, perception survey or a research survey, as an NCNG member, you have access to our online surveying and reporting tools. We also have a bank of survey questions that we're happy to share to get you started. If you need additional help conducting a custom grantee or stakeholder perception survey, find out more here.
- Group discounts on D&O insurance, webinar software, and more. Contact us for details.
- Introductory discounted rate to join the national Communications Network. Find out more here or contact Bruce Trachtenberg for more information.
- Introductory discounted rates to join the Southeastern Council on Foundations. Contact us or find out more here.
Technical AssistanceMember Search
- This online searchable database is provided by the Forum of Regional Associations of Grantmakers. The KnowledgeBase has hundreds of sample documents, publications,
articles and other resources related to philanthropy that you can now
- Connecting with other foundation colleagues is easy to do right here on our website. Looking for someone in particular? Login in to search the member database, the email them right from here. (Don't worry, as a member, your information is only available to other logged in members.)