We look forward to seeing you at the 2017 Annual Meeting – Grounded Philanthropy at the Downtown Marriott Hotel in Winston-Salem on Feb 22-23, 2016.
Click here to view the full program brochure.
Click here to register.
Sessions that will be offered at the Annual Meeting are listed below; detailed session descriptions are available in the full program brochure, which can be viewed via the link above.
Don’t forget to book your hotel room at the Winston-Salem Downtown Marriott while you’re at it. We’ve blocked off more rooms this year, but we do expect them to sell out. Just mention NC Network of Grantmakers to receive our group rate of $155 per night.
- Community Foundations
- Corporate Foundations
- Education Funders
- Health Funders
- Keynote- Effective Philanthropy: Creating a Learning Organization
Afternoon Concurrent Sessions - Day One
- Effective Philanthropy- A Deeper Dive with Dr. Michael McAfee
- Legal Update for Foundations
- Making 1 + 1 = 5: How Small Foundations Can Optimize their Impact
- Working Together to Create a Talent Pipeline
Late Afternoon Concurrent Sessions - Day One
- Acting for Grantmakers: Great First Impressions and Strong Relationships
- Grantmaking and Beyond: Delivering Value Beyond the Dollar
- Impact Investing 101
- Policies, Practices and Programs to Advance Equity
Morning Plenary Session – Day Two
- Pancakes and Policy Breakfast Plenary
Morning Concurrent Sessions - Day Two
- Storytelling for Social Change: An Introduction to the Strategic Framing Approach
- Understanding the Nonprofit 990
- Creating Change: How Digging Into Data Can Lead to Results
- Collaboration is the New Normal: An Exploration with Peers
Mid-Morning Concurrent Sessions - Day Two
- Toward Greater Understanding: A Snapshot of LGBT Work in North Carolina
- Turning Risk into Opportunity: Executive Director Transitions – How Grantmakers Can Help
- Mindfulness for Social Impact
- Disaster Philanthropy
Closing Lunch and Plenary
- From Image to Action: Exploring the Grantor/Nonprofit Relationship
Thank you to our sponsors!
This event is open to NCNG members and grantmakers that fund in North Carolina only.