Each fall foundations and nonprofits throughout the state gather for a "career-fair" style event which serves as an opportunity for foundations and nonprofits to have quick interactions learning more about each other's funding needs and interests. Participating nonprofits and foundations have both found it useful to get to learn more about each other.
The 2014 Foundation Fair will be held in Historic New Bern at the Riverfront Convention Center on October 14th. There will be a morning session from 10am-12pm and an afternoon session from 1:00pm-3:00pm. Registration will be open no later than September 1, 2014.
The following organizations will be attending this year's event:
- Burroughs Wellcome Fund
- The Cannon Foundation
- The Duke Endowment
- Golden LEAF Foundation
- Institute for Nonprofits at North Carolina State University (unconfirmed)
- Mary Duke Biddle Foundation
- North Carolina Center for Nonprofits
- North Carolina Community Foundation
- North Carolina GlaxoSmithKline Foundation
- Outer Banks Community Foundation
- Quality Enhancement for Nonprofit Organizations, UNCW (unconfirmed)
- Z. Smith Reynolds Foundation
With questions, please contact NCNG at email@example.com or 919-967-7410.