“Retirement Asset Planning for Estate Planners: Compelling Practical Advice” is part of the Cannon Estate Planning Teleconference series and will offer continuing education credits to area attorneys, financial advisors, etc. Registration cost is $30 and include boxed lunches. To register online, please visit www.cfdrr.org. If you would like to pay by check, please make it payable to The Community Foundation, 541 Loyal Street, Danville, VA 24541.
The Community Foundation of the Dan River Region is an independent, public charity established in September 1996 by a steering committee of local civic leaders to gather permanent funds to support our region. The Community Foundation has assets of $35 million and has awarded more than $22 million in grants and scholarships.
For more information on Estate Planning Teleconference or The Community Foundation, contact the Foundation office at 434-793-0884 or visit its web site www.cfdrr.org.
Estate Planning Teleconference August 28, 2018
12:30 – 2 p.m.
Institute for Advanced Learning
Continuing education credits offered:
- Attorneys – 1.5
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – 1.5
- Certified Trust Financial Advisor (CTFA) – 2.0
- CWS (Certified Wealth Strategist) – 2.0
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) – 1.5
- AFIM (Accredited Fiduciary Investment Manager) – 1.5
- CIMA (Certified Investment Management Analyst) – 1.5
- Chartered Life Underwriter & Chartered Financial Consultant – 1.5
- FIRMA (Fiduciary Investment Risk Management Association) – 2.0
- Enrolled Agent (IRS) – 2.0
- Certified IRA Services Professional (CISP) – 2.0 – Note that this designation does change some months whether it is eligible for CE, but it is eligible for August
- Certified Retirement Services Professional (CRSP) – 2.0 – Note that this designation does change some months whether it is eligible for CE, but it is eligible for August
- Certified Securities Operations Professional (CSOP) – 2.0 – Note that this designation does change some months whether it is eligible for CE, but it is eligible for August