Each fall foundations and nonprofits throughout the state gather for a "career-fair" style event which serves as an
opportunity for foundations and nonprofits to have quick interactions learning more about each other's funding needs and interests. Participating nonprofits and foundations have both found it useful to get to learn more about each other.
Information about the 2013 Foundation Fair will be posted here in late summer.
The 2012 NCNG Foundation
Fair was held on Tuesday, October 16, 2012 in Wilmington, North Carolina.
The following organizations have exhibited at the fair in previous years:
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina Foundation
- Burroughs Wellcome Fund
- Cape Fear Memorial Foundation
- The Cannon Foundation
- The Duke Endowment
- Golden LEAF Foundation
- Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust
- North Carolina Center for Nonprofits
- North Carolina Community Foundation
- North Carolina State University Institute for Nonprofits
- North Carolina Glaxo Smith Kline
- UNCW, Quality Enhancement for Nonprofit Organizations
- Z. Smith Reynolds Foundation
With questions, please contact NCNG at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-967-7410.